Software Engineer mobile (m|f)
We’re constantly extending the feature set of our AR-enabled, mobile data management platform UBIK. Therefore we’re searching for talented, enthusiastic people who are striving to create unique solutions with the latest technologies around Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Android (Java + Xamarin), iOS (Xamarin) and Microsoft HoloLens (Unity 3D).
Augmensys was founded with the vision to make industrial data useable for everyone by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies like Augmented Reality and many more. This manifested in our leading mobile data management platform UBIK®, which was developed exclusively for professional use in industry and commerce.
Augmensys has been doing successful pioneering work with UBIK for years to optimize industrial processes using state-of-the-art technologies.
Our customers are international and so are we. We are firmly convinced that diversity is a competitive advantage and that global questions can best be answered by an international team.
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies: UWP, WPF, JAVA, Android, Xamarin, iOs, Unity 3D
• Application development know-how in C# within .NET framework 4.5+, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017+
• Strong analytical skills, with a keen endeavor to deliver high quality products
• Understanding agile development (SCRUM)
• An excessive portion of curiosity and the will to create something unprecedented from scratch
• Excellent English or German
• BSCS, or equal/higher degree
- Linz (Austria)
- Klagenfurt (Austria)